Sustainable vacation from the beginning!
Yay - off we go on vacation - but without traffic jams, honking or annoyance. But sitting comfortably, with a good book and a nice cup of coffee. Sounds convincing, doesn't it? The public journey by train makes it possible.
If you want your next vacation to be as relaxed and climate-friendly as this one, it's called take part now and win !
Book your vacation at the Biohotel Leutascherhof until November 20. - Offer
- Enter the code word: GRÜNE REISE when booking
From all bookings we raffle 5 x 2 train tickets for your arrival and departure*.
*Valid only on DB and ÖBB trains
- > Here to the conditions of participation
Lean back and travel relaxed by bus, Flixbus or train! If you don't feel like carrying bothersome, heavy luggage, you can have your suitcases conveniently delivered to us from home with Spedition Neuner.
Upon arrival we will give you a free guest card with which you can experience the region Seefeld – Tyrol’s high plateau, Leutasch, Mösern, Reith and Scharnitz. Simply show your guest card when boarding the buses and explore the area with sustainable mobility.
By bus, train and transfer to the Leutascherhof – very easy! A good infrastructure is available to get to us at the BIO Hotel. The two railway stations Seefeld and Mittenwald are only a few kilometres away from us. Upon prior notification, we will be happy to arrange a taxi transfer from Seefeld and Mittenwald stations. (Payable)
From Seefeld station to Leutascherhof
After arriving at Seefeld station, get on the regional bus no. 431 and get off at the stop Leutasch Weidach Zentrum. Now you only have to walk 300 m to the east and you have reached your destination. You can travel free of charge upon presentation of your booking confirmation.
From Mittenwald Train Station to Leutascherhof
Once you arrive at Mittenwald station, you can get on the regional bus no. 431 and drive through to the stop Leutasch Weidach Zentrum. After a 25-minute drive and a 300-metre walk you reach the hotel. The ticket currently costs € 2. 70. -
HERE TO THE BUS DETAILS ->
- 5% discount on the package with green arrival (please show ticket at reception)
- Explore the region for free with the buses
- Luggage transport by freight forwarder Neuner Mittenwald (charges apply)
- Organisation of taxi transfers on arrival and departure (charges apply)
- Sports equipment rental at Sport Wedl on site
- Free bus ticket from Seefeld station to Leutascherhof
- Organic cuisine - also vegetarian and vegan
- wellness area
- Active morning program
- Access to the wellness area
- Hiking backpack in every room
- Hire trekking bikes and mountain bikes for free – e-bike €40/day
- Organic cosmetic products
- Organic toiletries
- Flat screen & TV devices
- hair dryer
- Bathrobes and towels
- Guided hikes in summer and winter
- Lockable room for bikes
- Shoe drying room and waxing table
- Advice on all matters