Dream away the hours in the breathtaking nature in and around Leutasch, discovering high quality organic enjoyment and alpine wellness at its best: this and much more is available at the Leutascherhof. We have put together 70 inclusive services for you, so that your holiday will be a perfect one!
Food and Drink
1. Our “Grüne Haube Verwöhnpension” (“Green Hood Pamper Package”): The Grüne Haube is awarded to hotels that “set new ecological, health, culinary, social and ethical standards”. Since we have been focusing on these issues for many years, we are delighted to receive this award.
2. Our pamper package includes a large organic breakfast buffet with freshly baked bread, free-range eggs, cheese, bacon and sausage from our local organic partners, homemade organic jams and much more – we only serve healthy and sustainable food!
3. An excellent, hearty organic lunch soup awaits our guests from 12:00 to 14:00.
4. A delicious organic cake buffet with homemade cakes and strudels will delight the gourmet's heart and taste-buds in the afternoon!
5. In the evening our chef Otto Wandl will spoil you with a 4-course organic evening menu with 4 different main courses to choose from – in winter there are even 5 courses.
6. Juicy organic meat, seasonal fruit and vegetables, fresh herbs – all from controlled organic cultivation. As a member of the “BIO Hotels” group, all our ingredients come from certified agriculture and are always served freshly harvested directly from the farmer.
7. We even often exceed the strict quality guidelines of the Bio-Austria-Organisation...
8. All our dishes are freshly prepared for you!
9. Dairy products and eggs are used only in small quantities and other wholegrain cereals are preferred to wheat. We use regional and seasonal organic vegetables from the region, and do not make use of extract flours or convenience products (except organic wholemeal pasta).
10. On Tuesday evening we offer a traditional “Tyrolean farmer's buffet” or a special “culinary hike through Austrian cuisine”.
11. Our à la carte restaurant opens its doors to you from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 18:00 to 20:00. The restaurant is closed on Tuesday afternoon. Our menu is changes two to three times a week, depending on the availability of the freshest ingredients.
12. Enjoy our pure spring water fresh from the mountain!
13. A fine selection of the best organic wines is stored in our cellars. Most of them come from Austria and have been selected with a lot of passion by our Sommelier Eveline Wandl.
14. We regularly organise organic wine tastings with our qualified Sommelier Eveline, who can tell you a lot about organic wine growing.
15. All the other drinks on our menu are also organic and taste excellent.
16. In order to avoid us accidentally adding an ingredient against which you have an intolerance, simply tell us at the time of booking about any foods you cannot eat. Chef Otto Wandl will then put allergen-free delicacies on your plate throughout your entire stay.
17. If you are already looking forward to a wistful farewell to the Leutascherhof, you can stock up at Evelines Ladele with selected and, in part, homemade products.
18. Our own cookbook is perfect for cooking inspiration, and you can pick it up as a holiday souvenir for a small price!
Rooms, Studios and House
19. Our comfortable rooms and studios have a size of 18 to 85 m2 – matched to your needs!
20. Most of the rooms have a balcony with a wonderful view of the Karwendel Nature Park.
21. Many of our rooms have been recently renovated and offer light, more space and an even more comfortable interior.
22. We are in a pollen-free and health-promoting high mountain location.
23. We can offer cool nights in summer and restful sleep at more than 1,000 metres above sea level!
24. All our rooms are non-smoking rooms and have TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.
25. We offer free WiFi throughout the house.
26. In some rooms the sofa is extendable and quickly transforms into an additional bed for two people. This means your children can also sleep in your room if you wish.
27. Most of the rooms are furnished with local oak wood and stone pine decor. This allows you to breathe particularly well and ensures a good night's sleep.
28. Our rooms are particularly suitable for allergy sufferers, as most of them do not have a carpet.
29. You are welcome to bring your dog along on your stay with us in most rooms and suites for a small fee.
30. You will find high quality care products in your room.
31. There is free parking for you! We also have an underground car park and parking spaces, which you can use for a small fee.
32. If you arrive by train, the bus journey from Seefeld station to us is free of charge.
33. We are happy to organise your pick-up service at the station in Seefeld for a small fee.
34. Make use of our billiard table, table tennis facilities, children's playground, our own lawn for sunbathing, the children's playroom and the gym.
35. We can provide you with toys, board games and card games.
36. Our well-stocked library is also ready for your perusal.